Looking forward to a busy spring schedule sharing the good news about the climate change solutions in resilient agriculture and food systems! Over the next few months, I’ll be working in North Carolina, Missouri, New York, Illinois, Michigan, Oregon, and Wisconsin with farmers and ranchers, agricultural educators, researchers and extension agents, students studying sustainable agriculture and food systems, ecological landscapers, sustainable wine producers, and climate change adaptation professionals. If I’ll be in your neck of the woods, please stop by a say hi!
- Climate Change, Resilience and the Future of Food
- Ohio Ecological Food and Farming Association Keynotes to Explore Barriers and Opportunities for Transforming the Food System
- Cultivating Resilience Heads to Virginia, Arkansas and Ohio
- Agricultural Climate Solutions Meeting in Maryland
- “It’s Not the Cow, It’s the How”: Will Harris Featured on the BBC